CloneWarsMod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Modification

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to a Large Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Multiplayer Total Conversion!
Please Apply! We are always looking out for talent!
Our Current Member Count is now: 6!
Please Check out our Announcement Section! Updates are Posted Almost Weekly!

Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anisky

Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development   Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Not much, but take a look at the first main menu (buttons are gonna be added on later) I got it working ingame but the buttons aren't placed yet. Tell me what you think and I'll keep ya'll posted on my latest works.

Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development Swcwbackground

Edit:

Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development Cwmainmenu6

As you can see, in this edit the text is more blurred and transparent(to me, the last text seemed to stick out like a sore thumb). Also, the Galactic Republic logo is more defined and less glowish. In additon, if you didn't notice from before, the gray areas are now blackened according to the rest of the background. On top of that, there is a slight blue glow to the clone's T-visor now. Sadly, there is a small blue outline glow, so I might get rid of the T-Glow later. -Added glow to text to match visor- Will be posting more as it comes.
Back to top Go down
Anisky

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development   Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development Inventoryb

This could be a possible ingame "inventory," as in used for any items such as ammo or guns or even armor that you may pick up. The skinny box to the left is where you can see the armor you currently have equipped, and the skinny rectangle below the bottom row of the slots is where you can see your credit count. If the background of the website wasn't so dark, you would be able to see that the background of the image is transparent, as to see what is currently on your screen so that the whole inventory doesn't block everything that is going on.
Back to top Go down
Anisky

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development   Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Logo....? Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development Swcw
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development   Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Great job.

Although i think that it is a lot like the SWG main menu, which could be a problem, so maybe you should move some stuff around or put another menu think or something along with the current, like a news feed or something from the devs if possible? Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Anisky

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development   Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development Loginzl
Back to top Go down
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development   Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:29 am

Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development Jamp-210

Main MEnu
Back to top Go down
Anisky

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development   Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Wow I think its really nice...but the only thing I suggest is swapping the Credits button with Login button in terms of position. Nice job though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development   Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Clone Wars: User Interface Development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CloneWarsMod :: Announcements :: Mod Announcements-
Jump to: